Saturday, January 31, 2009

Wad up girl?

I was just thinking today about how grateful I am for good friends. I thought I would post a few fun shots from a Christmas get together at Alta's house. This sexy lady posing below is none other than Anne Jacobsen. She is one hot mama. Anne, Katie, Suzi, Kristine, and Alta. For a Christmas present, Alta made us all these cute aprons. I am so impressed with how crafty my friends are. Suzi is about two weeks from having her number 3 baby! So exciting!!
Jenny and I. Wow, that is kind of weird that we have twinner hair cuts and the same color. When we were younger, we believed very strongly in our "blond power!"

Seriously, I feel so blessed for the friendships I have that go back to elementary and high school. I am so excited to see many of my close Grenada friends this June at Dave's graduation in New York, and I get depressed thinking about all the awesome girls here in Michigan that I will be leaving soon. I don't know how you all put up with me, but thanks for being my friend.....I know I can be a bit wacky at times. Love you all!!
P.S. Happy Birthday to 3 of my best friends who turned 30 this week!!! Adrianne Little on the 26th, Brianna Terry on the 28th, and Jodi Hinckley on the 30th!!!


3 comments:

Anne said...

Yep, I'm sexy, but my last name isn't Jacobsen...remember?

Don't Hit Bikes said...

Gosh Anne is sexy. Thanks for posting this - You are amazing and I feel privileged to be counted as one of your friends. Love ya - blond power rocks!!!

suzi said...

What a cute post! Thanks for it... and for not mentioning just how long I had left in my pregnancy WHEN THE PICTURE WAS TAKEN! hehe...
You are a great friend and I LOVE your blog. Love ya too!