Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas morning

All the Orme's opening presents. Kate and Thomas- great picture...a little creepy.
We miss you guys a lot!
Maddie loved her princess costumes the best! Grandma Ann dropped in Christmas morning just as Maddie is eating her ice cream cone and carrying her purse with her little doggy inside.


That is quite the serious face for Josh. He may be in a daze trying to digest the whole morning of opening the presents.


This was the first Christmas that Maddie was really into it.
She thought it was the greatest day ever! She walked around the house pushing the stroller while talking on the phone....hmmm, I wonder where she has seen that.
She's a big Dora fan.


Tyler's first Christmas Tyler puts up with a lot of kisses.

Josh loved the new cowboy boots he got from grandpa.
I think his favorite present was the incredible HULK hands.
Tyler just loves being in on all the action.


3 comments:

Anne said...

Wow...three in a row. I'm loving getting my dose of Orme-ness. I love the faces your kids make. Looks like you had a picturesque Christmas!

beth said...

How fun! I love seeing kids at Christmas, and you've got some cute ones.

lynnette orme said...

I miss you all so much. The house is so quiet --every once in a while we step on a car or find a doll outfit. I am making a pile of things to send. I loved the temple wquare pictures--that was so cold but fun, and Christmas is always a treat to remember. Sadly, you left all the princess costumes here. The package to Detroit gets bigger by the day, Love and miss you all. Nettie