Our last friends that came to visit were the Kerr's who joined us for an Easter weekend. They have recently moved to Chicago. It was an awesome weekend...just like old times. Dave and I are a little sad we will not be making a trip out to Utah this summer, but that doesn't mean you can't come VISIT US! Visitors always welcome! We love it! Just invite yourself!
Dave and Chris were friends for a few years before Anna and I met. I have a feeling that no matter where we both move, we are always going to stay in touch. They just moved to Chicago from Seattle, and now will possibly be moving to Bermuda! Pretty exciting!
We took them over to Holiday park for a little nature walk and play time for the kids.
We hope Chris and Anna don't move too soon because we can't wait to come see them in Chicago in July. So once again, family and friends, we would love you to come check out Indianapolis!
3 comments:
That's so fun, I love it when people come to visit! Glad you had such a fun time together. :0) I don't know if we'll make it to Indianapolis this summer, but if you're still coming near Hershey, be sure to call us!! :0)
Dave, you should to go to the Indy 500 with those clothes, perhaps Lagoon.
Those pictures are great. Chris and Anna look great. Friends are the best--glad they come to visit. WE can't wait to see your next week. Love, Nettie
Post a Comment