Thursday, June 17, 2010

Father and Son Camping.

I asked Dave to write a blog about his weekend camping trip with Josh last week. This is what he said to me, "Kristine, there are 3 things you do not blog about: Funerals, Sex, and Camping!" So, (because of that very important rule that Dave made up on the spot) we will only share a few pictures, but no stories.







2 comments:

Natalie R. said...

Wow, I can't believe how grown up Josh is!! I just realized that Samuel is now older than Josh was when we were in Grenada (didn't Josh and Jay have their second birthday during 4th term?), but I still think of Josh as being the same age!! That's pretty crazy. Looks like a great camping trip. :0)

James and Jessica Ford said...

Oh I am so jealous. maybe we can relive it in York. Josh does look super grown up in those pictures. I love Daves serious face. Can't wiat to see you guys!