Sunday, February 28, 2010

Star Wars Battle!


We couldn't wait to post a scene from the battle of the Jedi's against the Dark side. Our first minutes of filming was when all the boys were teamed up on two different teams. For some reason a few of the members on Josh's team which happened to be "The Dark side" abandoned him. So, in this second filming, you will see that Josh is taking every on himself!

It was a great time had by all! Thanks for being born Josh! We love you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDMF18sJnQA

3 comments:

Diamond Evans said...

Josh is such a cutie. I miss you all.

Natalie R. said...

I've always wanted a light saber like that. At Christmas I kept hinting to Cameron, but I guess I'm too big to go out and fight with the kids. Oh to be a kid again!! :0)

beth said...

That was awesome!