Sunday, January 31, 2010

Christmas morning

Josh has been long awaiting his Star Wars Monopoly game. My 5 year old is totally obsessed with counting money. I wonder if this is normal. That castle on the ground was hand crafted by Dave. Josh sure has a cool dad. I could never make something like that.
I think this is the perfect age for kids to be excited at Christmas. It was really fun to have our first Christmas at home together.
Maddie didn't know what the rush was to get the presents open. She just took her sweet time.
And Tucker always wants to be in on the action.

And that's it. Christmas came and went and we packed up for our big drive across the country. To be continued...

3 comments:

Anna Crowe said...

My hubby thinks your boy is the coolest little guy now! My hubs LOVES monopoly like nothin' else.

Anne said...

Even though I had to wait til February to hear about your Christmas, it was worth the wait.
BTW, where did you get those dino jammies for the boys?

James and Jessica Ford said...

That's what i was just thinking ? Those jammies are so cute! I love them. I actually really like the gangster hat, too. You look hot. I hope you don't go to Blockbuster again looking like that.