Two days before Christmas we had a music recital at our house with a group of kids from the ward. Josh played "Jolly Old St. Nick" and "Deck the Halls". What a cutie!
We had a special treat by the one and only Jessica Bishoff playing, "Happy Christmas."
Before the guests arrived...
Maddie, Beth, Kristiana, & Sadie.
Getting excited for Christmas!
These were our star performers for the evening!
On December 3rd, Dave turned 32 and on December 20th, I turned 31. It is hard for me to believe I am living in an adult world now, but I can't complain, I love my family!
Dave made me this ice cream pie and none of it went to waste. By the way, I don't typically wear my hat like a gangsta'....only on my birthday.
I am constantly amazed by how the months just fly by. These years are passing too fast. This weekend Hannah and I are going to Toledo, Ohio to see our friend (Terria Saunder's) brand new baby boy. Then, I just can't resist making a stop to Michigan to see some old friends. Dave is working around the clock this month and says it is going to be the worst month of the whole year. (I've heard that before...too often.) He shouldn't complain too much because I don't know any other interns who got two weeks off for Christmas.
3 comments:
Kristine.....you look so cute!! Love the gangsta' hat!
I see you kept your birthday a secret. I hope you're 31 now or something.
I look like I'm REALLY into the music in my shot.
I love how you've kept so hip and cool, even though you're so old now. Haha. Just kidding. You're absolutely hip and cool, just not old. That's what I love about you - how you're still a kid at heart.
Post a Comment