_______________THE ORME FORUM-- It will change your life..... It has changed mine. (wink, wink!)
Sunday, November 16, 2008
My most recent post...
I wrote out all these feelings about my mom and her disease over a year ago. I have saved them on our laptop which is on it's last leg right now. We think it might die within the next month. I would hate for these memories to get lost, and I would like them to be a part of my blog. For those of you who may take the time to read this, please know that I do not think of my childhood as hard or unfair in the slightest. This entry is not an "oh poor me" entry. I guess I wrote it to help me accept that MS does play a huge part in my life, and I know there are millions of other kids who have had some of these same feelings. But, most importantly, I love my mom. I want all my friends and family to know that I feel deeply blessed to have her as my mother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment