_______________THE ORME FORUM-- It will change your life..... It has changed mine. (wink, wink!)
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Holiday Egg Nog!
On a lighter note...Does anyone out there LOVE egg nog? I get s excited to buy it once a year, and Dave thinks it is absolutely disgusting. It is one of the drinks you are not supposed to have during pregnancy, but I still can never resist. Now I have a gallon of it all to myself, and I don't need to feel guilty. I am just wondering if any of you out there love egg nog too. I honestly do not know anyone else who loves it besides my dad.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Kristine! Jessica gave me your blog address, hope ya don't mind! Your kids are ADORABLE and I can't believe how much they look like you and the Nebeker family! So cute!!! Looks like you guys are doing well, I am sure you are a fabulous mother...since you were such a good babysitter back in the day! Anyways, just wanted to say HI!
Our blog is:
http://erikaandtyhanks.blogspot.com
Evan and I both love eggnog. Mmmmmm.
I LOVE Ty's outfit. He looks so cute in stripes. I also like his sweater in the previous post. Who shops for this kid?
That is a really cute picture of Tyler... Still haven't met him, I hope that I can see you and your family if you come for the holidays! Hate EGG NOG by the way, but you enjoy it!
Cameron and his entire family love eggnog. I can tolerate small amounts to be polite. Those are really cute pictures!
I LOVE EGG NOG too!!!! I saw it at the grocery store a couple days ago and got so giddy looking at it. It made me so excited for the upcoming holidays. I finally got Jeremy to try it last year. He drank it, but didn't care too much for it. At least he tried!
joe loves that stuff. so you are not alone! love the pictures. ty is sooo cute. hope i will be seeing you for thanksgiving at jessie's house!!!
My husband is a resident at the Univ. of Kentucky and we met your husband at an interview dinner the other night. He gave us your blog so I could contact you! I'll leave you my email, so please feel free to ask me any questions you may have about Lexington. We've really loved it here and know how hard it can be to rank the list!
Take care, your family's adorable!
Tiffany
tiffanyrosenhan@yahoo.com
I definitely love Egg Nog! My grandma makes this amazing Egg Nog Punch with Sprite and vanilla ice cream... Oh man, my mouth is just watering thinking about it! :0)
I LOVE egg nog, too, Kristine. And YAY it is egg nog season once again. Hey... when will you be in SLC for Christmas? I will be there Dec 17th-26th so we for sure should do a 'friends party' during that time. Can't wait to see you and I'll for sure have some egg nog with you!!
Post a Comment