Friday, May 9, 2008

IT IS OFFICIAL!!!

Dan and Cortney are getting married! We are so excited! Dan proposed tonight and they are getting married August 8th. (08/08/08!) It is so great to see my brother so happy and in love. (He hates it when I say cheesy lines like that. Sorry bro.) Cortney, I feel so blessed to have you as my new SISTER! Welcome to the family! It's a crazy one for sure. Way to go Dan. Good choice! We love you both.


5 comments:

Anne said...

Hooray!!!

...m said...

Wow. Good thing my sister posted this BEFORE I actually proposed.

-Dan

missandyd said...

Yahoo! Way to go Dan, she's a hottie! I better get an offical invite!

Fancy Nancy said...

WOW! That's great! Tell Dan we approve after ice skating with her. She is a doll! I bet 8/8/08 was booked everywhere...so fun. Can't wait to see you guys this summer.

suzi said...

SOO CUTE! Hooray! I can't believe I used to babysit Courtney and now she's marrying your little brother! She is such a great girl!
Congrats Dan!