
Maddie has so many nicknames. Every single one was given to her by her brother. Just to name a few...little doots, money's, bodies, littles, Matt's. Interesting name choices I think. Maddie is such a sweetheart most of the time. However, she does have much more of a fiesty side than Josh. I would say Maddie on the whole is more outgoing and social and Josh is more sensitive and shy at times. Maddie is not a big talker, but she always knows exactly what she wants. She will be turning two years old on May 29th. Dave and I will never turn down the opportunity to have a party and Dave has created the tradition of going all out on making homemade birthday cakes. Maddie had a Tinkerbell cake last year. I don't know what Dave will pull out of his hat this year. Besides having an adorable personality, Maddie is beautiful...wouldn't you say? Most days she looks more like a little rugrat covered in food and dirt.
1 comment:
Maddie is going to be a bombshell, she is so cute. I can't belive how fast your kids are growing up! Maddie...two!
Post a Comment