Monday, October 31, 2011

Orme Halloween 2011

The Harry Potter Family Inspired by Josh and Maddie.
Tyler's hair was so bright, it was practically glowing. Dave bought this white wig for him and spray painted it black for Hagrid. It left his face pretty black too, and, anything that touched it.
Let the trick or treating begin!

Best part: dumping your candy on the floor to examine

"Harry" was quite pleased with his loot.

"Ron" got the hang of trick or treating really fast and ate plenty of candy as we walked.

(Most of the time with the wrapper on...we weren't quick enough to help him.)

We took a few of our neighbors with us. These two twins, Daisha and Deloney live a few houses down from us.

Adarian is their older brother and a great friend to Josh.




Ty's little cape is adorable.

Actually, all three of the capes were made by David. They turned out fabulous. He has been sewing up a storm in the garage for the last 3 weeks.


Check out the scar on Harry Potter!

These two took their characters very seriously. I kept thinking over the last few weeks that Maddie would change her mind about wanting to be Herminie, but she never wavered. We have been watching a lot of Harry Potter over the last 6 months. (Time to move on...please!)

We hope you all had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


3 comments:

Briana said...

What a cute idea for a family costume! And Dave sewed all of those?? What talent!

I would DIG IN to that candy right now. Yum, yum!

James and Jessica Ford said...

What the heck did you do to Maddies hair to make it look like that? The robes look amazing. I can't get over Ty's hair, too. I am not going to let Jake see it because he was sad that his wasn't orange enough. Now that I see Ty's, I realize I should have gone brighter. Oh,well. You all look amazing!

James and Jessica Ford said...

What the heck did you do to Maddies hair to make it look like that? The robes look amazing. I can't get over Ty's hair, too. I am not going to let Jake see it because he was sad that his wasn't orange enough. Now that I see Ty's, I realize I should have gone brighter. Oh,well. You all look amazing!