Thursday, October 20, 2011

Olivia's first playdate!

A few weeks ago we had a "baby party" for all the new babies that were born within 3 weeks of each other. I actually had 7 friends at church who were all basically due the same time as me. So, we were able to get 5 of these little ones together for some pictures. Olivia was the only one asleep during the entire photo shoot.We are already thinking that Olivia and Keaton in blue are meant for each other. Mainly because Maddie loves Keaton's older brother Katcher. He does look pretty dreamy with that dark hair and big eyes!

First we have Elise, followed by Parker, Olivia, Keaton, and Laura. Adorable! Olivia is right where she wants to be, sandwiched between the two boys. These guys are in oldest to youngest with Laura less than a week old.

It was actually really fun taking these pictures because not one baby was crying.

And here are the proud moms!

3 comments:

lynnette orme said...

So eautiful. What a fun thing to do. They are all precious--and Olivia is so big. Wish we were there. Love, L

James and Jessica Ford said...

Oh my goodness. i am laughing my head off. Those pics are so cute. I was just thinking, yep, you guys are definitely all Mormons! ha ha

Kate Nebeker said...

Kristine,
I really loved that blog post. It was cute and kind of weird all at the same time. I want more pictures of Olivia. Also, we need to talk about that half marathon you are going to run. Could I come out and run it too? Or is it too late to register? I'll call you.
Love you.