Ok, so I am sitting here SO BORED waiting for this baby to come. September 1st is my due date and these days are going by super slow. I never posted the pictures from the piano recital we had last May. I like to follow in my piano teachers footsteps and do two piano recitals a year. It is quite a
challenge to get
all the songs ready at the same time, but they always turn out great. I believe this is Maddie's 2
nd piano recital.

Too bad you can't see the faces too well of all the little performers. I have done the last few recitals in my home, but this one was done at our church in the Relief Society room. I had all the students come up for a final bow.

Here are all the girls that sang my favorite Disney song of all time. "At Last I've Seen the Light," from Tangled.

Josh did an excellent job. He had both pieces memorized and doesn't seem to get too nervous up there. I am proud of him for all his practicing. 15 minutes a day seems like an eternity for him.

I have decided to not teach through September and October, but I just can't turn away such fun and darling students now that I have grown attached to them. I plan to keep my students and find a way to make it work with 4 kids. That will be tricky but it has been a lot of fun teaching too!
2 comments:
Kristine! I got your voicemail! So good to hear from you. And GOOD LUCK with the new little baby! I hope he/she comes soon.
I'll call you next week (hopefully things have settled down for you). I have something to tell you!
I wish we were closer so you could teach piano to Samuel. It's so fun that you have such great students, you're an amazing teacher!
Post a Comment