
Maddie was in the "Red Tomato" dance! They started off the dance by coming out of the tomato can doing a somersault and at the end of the dance they threw tomatoes at the audience. (not real of course) It was super cute. Maddie is actually the youngest in this class, so this dance was quite a stretch for her. She has never memorized a routine dance before. This is a new dance place we started in January in Zionsville named, "Village Dance Studio." I love the teachers and methods they use to teach dance to young kids. We will definitely be headed back there in the fall.

I will admit I totally got tears in my eyes as I saw her come out on that big stage. It is amazing how brave little kids can be in front of so many people.
Maddie has loved every minute of her dance classes.

P.S. Did I mention that the recital was 3 HOURS long?! Dave was going to die by the end. They had a lot of graduating seniors that were featured. It took forever.
1 comment:
Maddie, I love you in your red tomato dance pictures! It looks so fun! wish that I could have been there~~
I can't wait to squish and hug you when I get to see you
You are the best and I love you so much!
Foof
Post a Comment