But Ohhhhhhhh, we love this boy! Tyler has never had more than a 5 second temper tantrum. He might get upset for one second, but then he instantly reverts back to his happy self. And, he keeps us all laughing.
_______________THE ORME FORUM-- It will change your life..... It has changed mine. (wink, wink!)
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Tyler's last day of school.
My kids are officially out for the summer. Josh and Maddie have been out since the beginning of the month, but Tyler just finished up today. I finally got some pictures of him on the big bus that comes to our house every day. It is so great to see him excited to get on it everyday. I think Tyler is learning a lot of great things in his new preschool. He will start up again in the same class the 2nd week of August.


When I get overwhelmed by how "busy" Tyler is, I just have to remind myself how grateful I am for the happy boy I have. Some of the fun stuff Tyler has done in the last 3 days are: emptying a box of cereal on the floor (I should be keeping track. We have passed 20 boxes for sure.) Finger painted with ketchup all over our kitchen floor and chairs. (Now that he can open the fridge, he finds all kinds of stuff.) He broke our mini DVD player and VCR this week. (3rd DVD player, 2nd VCR. Yes, we keep them out of reach, but he is a climber and drags chairs around to get up high.) A few weeks ago he shoved Popsicle sticks into our vents in the mini van. The car was smoking when we turned on the AC. Dave spent a few hours taking it apart. There are two daily things that upset me the most. #2 Tyler throwing anything he can find off the table. Usually food and drinks flying as far as he can send it. #1 The CONSTANT struggle to keep his diaper ON! It is his mission to take it off 20 times a day. We have tried so many tactics to make this difficult for him, but I think it is time to pull out the duct tape.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
he is so adorable. how can you ever get mad at that little face!
Congrats, Tyler, on finishing the school year!
and good luck with entertaining those kids all summer! :-)
Those pictures of him are SO cute!!! He is such a fun kid, I wish we lived closer so we could see you all once in a while. :0)
Post a Comment