_______________THE ORME FORUM-- It will change your life..... It has changed mine. (wink, wink!)
Friday, October 1, 2010
Maddie's sale
Hello, Would anyone like to buy a small piece of play dough that is stamped with a flower in the middle? That is the sale that Maddie wanted to have last week. There was no stopping her. She sat out there for about 30 minutes. Not one soul drove or walked by. Except for this weird lady that kept coming back dressed up in different disguises. She always had a funny voice and her face covered. (It was me. Shhhhh!) Maddie refused to sell anything to that weird lady even when offered a lot of money. All of a sudden Dave pulled in the driveway after a long day at work, and Maddie let him buy the stamped piece of play dough. I guess Bowie Lane is not the place to have a lucrative sale.
Tyler has started a one day a week play school with 3 of his buddies from church. On the far left we have Grant Romriell, Sammy Evans, Ty Ty, and Trent Bischoff. We love playing with such a cute group of boys!
The first week of school, I hosted. We put 4 leashes on Tucker so that they could all feel like they were walking the dog. We played in the sandbox, slides, swings, toys, and talked about the letter "A". Then we painted pictures of big red apples. Grant was upset that I would not let him paint his apple blue. (I probably would have let him, but I couldn't find any blue paint.) Grant is pretty much the only big talker, so he keeps things interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Maddie and Tyler are so cute in those pictures! I just love their smiles.
What a great little group of boys, how fun! I'm glad that Tyler is having such a good time with them.
I forgot to say how cute Maddie is with her sale, that looks like a lot of fun. Talk about talent - she's a ballerina and an entrepreneur!! :-D
Post a Comment