Saturday, October 2, 2010

Practicing is tough work!

I just got done practicing with Josh and Maddie at 9:00 on a Saturday night. Whew! I definitely have great respect for all mom's out there who have the diligence and patience to practice with their kids on an instrument. Big thanks to my mom who never gave up on me even when I would throw fits about practicing! I like the look on Tyler's face. He is thinking in his head, "Excuse me mom, can't you see I am busy working on my skills?!" Have you ever heard this little guy sing? It is.....hmmm...what's the word?

2 comments:

Ross Family said...

He is so adorable! Looks so deep in thought - love it! Good for you for practicing with your kiddos. Kyle practices his guitar diligently every morning, but for some reason we haven't gotten the girls to be so diligent at practicing the piano! Any tips would be welcome on how to motivate them!:)

Natalie R. said...

Wow, he looks so grown up in that picture! Good luck getting your kids to practice. Bribery was always the best way for me to practice... :0)