Thursday, May 20, 2010

Gymnastic class!

We just finished Maddie's second session of gymnastics today. She has loved every minute of it. Here we have a little stretching... The bridge...almost.
Getting ready for some front and back somersaults.
All worn out from all the jumping around.
Her teacher is Mrs. Joan.

Will gymnastics be in Maddie's future? Only time will tell.

5 comments:

Diamond Evans said...

Maddie is so beautiful. I miss you all.

Liz said...

Maddie-- this is YOUR BIRTHDAY WEEK and
I MISS YOU!!! You are so nice and such a GOOD, GOOD GIRL---I love you ~~FooFoo

beth said...

She looks like a natural!

Natalie R. said...

That's so fun that she's so good at gymnastics already!! Samuel's been practicing his somersaults recently, it's pretty fun because he almost always ends up going sideways. Maybe if you guys make it to Hershey, Maddie can give him some tips. :0)

Fancy Nancy said...

Yea Maddy! You go girl!