I was so pleased by all the performers for the evening! It was an amazing program and a good way to raise awareness and get the ball rolling for our efforts with Michael. "The Indy Girls" kicked off the program with their guitars. Below is Joanna, Jessica, Amelia, and I.
Below is the program. (More for my records than anything else.) Thanks to the many, many, people who were involved!!!
Benefit Concert for Michael Bruno
May 8th, 2010
Welcome: Amy Sharp
Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing
Jessica Bischoff, Amelia Pearce, Joanna Dickson, Kristine Orme
Ombra mai fu
Lascia Ch’io Pianga; Handel
Kristine Orme, Crystal Arbuckle
Five Spanish Dances; Gaspar Sanz
Chris Keith; guitar
Kauanoeanuhea; Keali’I Reichel
Marchelle Mehan
The Way You Love Me
Reign
Sarah Bontrager, Jake Brothers
*Speaker: David Orme
The Prayer
Nicole Kuroiwa, Kristine Orme, Crystal Arbuckle
*Speaker: Anya Turner
Excerpts from Five Bagatelles for clarinet and piano (Prelude, Fughetta); Finzi
The Shepherd on the Rock (Allegretto); Schubert
Bryn Huntington, Crystal Arbuckle, Kristine Orme
How Deep the Father’s Love for Us
Be the Change
Sarah Bontrager, Jake Brothers
Nearer My God to Thee
The Lord Bless You and Keep You
Choir
Featuring: Evelyn Harper, Isabel Bradley, & Emily Mais
Rebecca Shelton & Candace Evans; piano
http://michaeljbruno.blogspot.com
May 8th, 2010
Welcome: Amy Sharp
Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing
Jessica Bischoff, Amelia Pearce, Joanna Dickson, Kristine Orme
Ombra mai fu
Lascia Ch’io Pianga; Handel
Kristine Orme, Crystal Arbuckle
Five Spanish Dances; Gaspar Sanz
Chris Keith; guitar
Kauanoeanuhea; Keali’I Reichel
Marchelle Mehan
The Way You Love Me
Reign
Sarah Bontrager, Jake Brothers
*Speaker: David Orme
The Prayer
Nicole Kuroiwa, Kristine Orme, Crystal Arbuckle
*Speaker: Anya Turner
Excerpts from Five Bagatelles for clarinet and piano (Prelude, Fughetta); Finzi
The Shepherd on the Rock (Allegretto); Schubert
Bryn Huntington, Crystal Arbuckle, Kristine Orme
How Deep the Father’s Love for Us
Be the Change
Sarah Bontrager, Jake Brothers
Nearer My God to Thee
The Lord Bless You and Keep You
Choir
Featuring: Evelyn Harper, Isabel Bradley, & Emily Mais
Rebecca Shelton & Candace Evans; piano
http://michaeljbruno.blogspot.com
2 comments:
I know I told you before...but you did an absolutely AMAZING job organizing what turned out to be an awesome event!
I enjoyed every minute of it :]
I miss getting to watch your concerts, I'm sure it was amazing!!! What you guys are doing for Michael is truly incredible. :0)
Post a Comment