Sunday, April 25, 2010

Tyler's two year old birthday party!





And in case you don't know exactly what that cake is, it is a moose. His name is Tyrone from the Backyardagains. We wanted to find a character that started with a "T" for Ty. Tyrone was our lucky moose. Of course Dave did the whole cake, but I would like you all to know that I placed the eye balls. That was my job.

8 comments:

beth said...

That was a pretty cool Tyrone cake! Happy birthday Ty!

Jessica said...

I'm still flipping out about who got the crotch piece.


Gross!

Aimee said...

The cake is awesome and looks just like Tyrone. I love your smiles in all the pictures, Kristine. You look so happy with life!

James and Jessica Ford said...

Tyrone was PERFECT! I love it. Can't wait to see you guys. w ask about Josh and Maddie all the time! We just miss our cousins so much.

Diamond Evans said...

That has to be the best Tyrone birthday cake that I have seen. Ty is such an amazing little boy. I miss him much.

The WALL Street Times said...

AWESOME Cake. I didn't know he liked Tyrone. I have some toys for him but he can't have Pablo. Pablo is in Jack's box of special remembrances forever.
Linds

lynnette orme said...

nice cake, this is my first comment, ever. Since I don't type it is hard. But Tyr0ne is the best cake of dave,s. Bye bYE!!!.

Natalie R. said...

1) How in the world did Dave learn to make cakes like that?
2) How in the world did Dave have time to make a cake??
3) What a fun party, I'm glad that Tyler had such a great birthday!!