Came directly here after I got your voicemail. I love you Tyler!!! Sorry you're sick, good luck with the concert it's going to be amazing! I need to come to Indiana...
Oh--the children are darling. Congratulations Thy. You are now a little man. Helooks darling, Maddie is a doll, and Josh looks like he is growing up. The cakes are fabulous. Star wars and Tyrons--Dave is certainly outdoing himself eachg time he makes a cake. And Kristine, the eyes look perfect. WE love and miss you all. Nettie and Geoff
He is such a cute kid, those are great pictures. I used to read books about people running through the woods and, picturing Seattle woods full of TONS of underbrush, I always laughed because you just can't run through woods. It's fun to see pictures of woods where you actually could dodge between trees. ;0)
6 comments:
I just want to give them all a big squeeze. We miss you all
Linds
Came directly here after I got your voicemail. I love you Tyler!!! Sorry you're sick, good luck with the concert it's going to be amazing! I need to come to Indiana...
I can't wait to see you guys! Come to Nauvoo! I miss your kids!
Oh--the children are darling. Congratulations Thy. You are now a little man. Helooks darling, Maddie is a doll, and Josh looks like he is growing up. The cakes are fabulous. Star wars and Tyrons--Dave is certainly outdoing himself eachg time he makes a cake. And Kristine, the eyes look perfect. WE love and miss you all. Nettie and Geoff
He is such a cute kid, those are great pictures. I used to read books about people running through the woods and, picturing Seattle woods full of TONS of underbrush, I always laughed because you just can't run through woods. It's fun to see pictures of woods where you actually could dodge between trees. ;0)
Post a Comment