Monday, July 13, 2009

Oakley Rodeo!

July 3rd we headed up to the Graham family cabin in Midway to ride horses and hit the rodeo. Maddie Kate and Annie Kate are the cutest princesses in the fam.
Ash and Joe~ We love you! Thanks for putting up with our crazy kids!

It's hard to sneak a picture of Geoff and Lynnette. Thanks for ALL that you do!!!
Tyler's first time on a horse.

All the sisters in the Orme family, minus Jessie. We missed you Jess. You are the true cowgirl!
Ty is always up for the action!
I think Maddie knows that she is pretty cute. She's not camera shy at all.


She sure loves her Grandma Netty!

4 comments:

Anne said...

I'm so sorry I flaked out on you the one day we were in the same city at the same time. It looks like you did a lot of catching up and had some fun though. Did you ever see Grace? It was fun reading your blog and seeing what you did. Great pics.

Natalie R. said...

Wow, Tyler did way better on a horse than me my first time - I think I cried and got off within about 10 seconds. :0)

Looks like a fun trip!

suzi said...

Those are the cutest pictures and I love your background! We had so much fun hangin' out with you guys while you were in town! I LOVE Tyler's smile with his cowboy hat on. He is such a stud! Tell him thanks for the movie date at my house! Love ya.

James and Jessica Ford said...

I love the blog. I miss you all so much. The pictures are wonderful. Can't wait until the end of the week until we get to your home. Thanks for the SLC memories. Love, Mom