Saturday, July 25, 2009

Grandma Ann's House!

A few nights before we left Salt Lake, we had a picnic outside in the backyard of my grandma's house. I have to wrestle with Josh to ever get him in a picture these days.

Charlotte Pratt, Liz (my mom), Nancy Nebeker, Elizabeth Pratt, Margaret Ann, Becca Smith, and the newest baby in the Nebeker family is Charley Wilde. What a good baby! I have never heard him fuss for a minute!

Here we have the "second cousins" eating creamies.
Still looking good Creighton.
Wow, my arms are full these days.
These two are adorable together! Kimball (Becca and Dan Smith's oldest) are just a few days apart.
Save the best for last. Here's grandma holding Ty and Charley.
What a beautiful backyard! Thanks grandma!

4 comments:

Natalie R. said...

Isn't it great being with family?? Those are great pictures. Tell your grandma hi from me. I sure miss our music lessons together!

suzi said...

Those are really cute pictures. I love your Grandma's house and can't believe how long it's been since we first hung out there! ;) How fun that all of those cousins are so close in age!

missandyd said...

Kristine your so hot!

Diamond Evans said...

Thanks and it looks like you all have had a lot of fun!