Sunday, April 26, 2009

Maddie pictures

I found these pictures a couple nights ago, and thought they were cute enough to share. I just got off the phone with my sister in Ecuador. She told me to post some more pictures, so here you go. By the way, Maddie's middle name is "Kate" after my sis. Maddie now can say her whole name, "Maddie Kate Orme". Actually, I don't even think she knows that her real name is Madeline. But if I tried to explain that one, I know she would get mad at me. Maddie loves all her aunts and uncles. She is such a sweet heart; it is hard not to love her back!


This shirt was first Dave's older brothers shirt growing up. It was then passed down to Dave and then Joey. My kids love to wear it to bed now. Maddie is such a tom boy and girly girl at the same time.
And...you gotta love this hair. Her hair is like a big fuzz ball every morning.
Maddie told me tonight that she wants a baby girl in our family. I will start working on that in a few years Maddie, so don't start pressuring me yet!

6 comments:

Diamond Evans said...

she is so pretty.

Anne said...

Love her in that shirt!

James and Jessica Ford said...

I love your reasons to move into a house. Isn't it amazing how you can live if you have too...and you NEVER complain. It is so wierd. I am so happy for you guys. I seriously can't wait for you guys to get a new house either. Who do we get to sleep with?

Liz said...

Maddie~~ you are so so beautiful and nice.  I love you so much~~foofoo

Kate Harvey said...

K, thanks for the new pics. i would not want anyone else in the world named after me than that little chica loca. i love her hair, it kills me, she is a nut.

Cort Nebeker said...

I miss Maddie