Sunday, April 12, 2009

Ladies 70's disco night!

Work it...work it! Hannah just sent me these sweet pictures from our girls night out last month. I think that, (no question, hands down) Tiffany is rockin' it the most in those yellow pants!

Here we have Hannah, Lora, me, Roxy, Beth, Terria, and Tiff.

We drove out to "The Melting Pot" for a ladies night out. (While listening to Saturday Night Fever the whole way.) They were giving out raffles for all the people who dressed up in 70's clothes. Plus we got a sweet deal on the food thanks to Terria's negotiating. That was some of the best food I have had in a VERY long time. Thanks girls for the memory. And once again, can I say that I LOVE Tiffany's pants! You should strut your stuff while walking around Casper, Wyoming!





2 comments:

suzi said...

Oh my fun! I LOVE that restaurant!!! We need to go eat there when you are in town next ok?!

Liz said...

sg gfc