Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas's past....

I found these cute Christmas pictures of the Orme's 2 years ago. Geoff and Lynnette are centered in the middle with Lynnette's parents sitting in the chairs in front. (Pauline and Lloyd Graham.) These are Dave's siblings, in laws, and the 9 grandchildren. (Now at 11) We love you grandma Graham! (We missed Nancy in this picture.
I think Annie got a bump on her head and had to leave early.)

Grandpa Graham is holding Maddie at 7 months.
She does look a bit like Ty. Nancy gave her this adorable dress!
Here are the twinner cousins. Josh and Jackson, born 2 days apart. They are quite the pair.
This picture was taken a week after we finished
our Caribbean experience.
And here is Josh at 10 months.

I LOVE the baby stage!!!
The count down is on for Christmas 2008!!!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Oh, I loved Josh at that age. Sweet baby.

Fancy Nancy said...

Cute pics! Annie had a double ear infection and a horrible fever that day... see you guys soon!

Ritch in Love said...

I think pictures of Christmas's past are the best!