Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Fun!

Today was a perfect day! The weather felt like summer again, and we partied the whole day and night! Dave made his own costume: Dr. Octopus from Spider man II. Although I am not fully dressed the part, I am the wicked queen in Snow White. I just couldn't resist going 'black' for the day.

Tyler was sporting his Harley Davidson jacket tonight.
Who is the bigger stud?!

This is my friend Hannah.....Let's just say we were all quite stunned by her costume!
Her daughter Lily is a few months younger than Maddie....I mean, Snow White.
She's my little princess!

Raven is an absolute sweet heart and lives on the top floor of our house.
Our neighbors went all out tonight!
Josh's school at Sunny Days.

The super hero's and the pea pod, ready for action!
Taking care of sis.
One of Maddie's favorite people is Reagen.

These next pictures are at our church Halloween party a few nights ago.
Will the super hero's defeat Dr. Oct?!
Yes they will!
Dave really got in the Halloween spirit this year! After nearly 10 years of being married, he is finally realizing how much Halloween means to me! Just kidding honey!

It doesn't get any better than that.
And that's a wrap for our Halloween 2008!
Our kids are fast asleep after a day of nothing but candy, candy, candy!!!

7 comments:

beth said...

Wow, you got some great pictures!

Anne said...

wow. you have a plethera of costumes! looks like fun.

lynnette orme said...

I ditto the plethera of costumes. I have to say, Dave's takes the prize. That is one cool costumr--of course it is hard to bear "little Harley" She is a doll. Can't wait until you are all here. Halloween is so fun and I
m glad you could spend it together. Youare a beautiful eternal family. Love, Nettie

lynnette orme said...

P.S. sorry about the typos. Little Harley is a boy, of course, and costume is spelled with an e. I'm not going to comment on the other mistakes. I am always thinking faster than I can write. Nettie

Ash and Joe said...

Rad costume Dave!

The WALL Street Times said...

Dave and Kristine,
I love the costumes. Dave, I am impressed. I thought I was the only dorky adult in the orme fam to dress up. I was a vampire mom with my vampire son and a bat. We can't wait to see you in a month. Give all the kids a hug. Ty is getting so big, I can't wait to see him.
Linds

Jodi said...

so cute! I've decided Halloween is my new favorite holiday! It is so fun with kids! We went trick-or-treating for like 2 hours, and Savvy could've kept going! Your kids look adorable!