Thursday, June 19, 2008

Coming to Salt Lake June 30th!!

I come to town June 30th! Yeah!!! I am looking for a friend to run the Canyon to Canyon Half Marathon on July 12th. Dan and I did it last year. It is a beautiful dirt road trail running along a river up above Emigration Canyon. (Jane, Jodi, Marian, Alta, Jen,.....what do you think?) Summer, I know you are running 5 marathons this summer. I'm not quite there yet, but you inspire me to want to get there one day. (I'm not so sure I'll ever get there to be honest.) It would be awesome to get a big group together.

My poor neglected sister Katherine Nebeker Harvey has felt very neglected on my blog. She scolded me the other day for not having pictures of her. Here she is tenderly stroking her sweet husband Thomas. Sorry Kate, I don't really have any pictures of you. We will have to do a little photo shoot of you with all your different poses and faces.

This is Josh in his "Sidekicks" class. This is the day he received his white belt. His teacher is Miss Kim. I think Josh has a crush on her. This is Lake St. Clair, two miles from our house. It is awesome when there are sailing races. Isn't it beautiful. It brings me back to my wind surfing days in Grenada. That may be one of the weekly activites I miss most.

Here is the swimming pool down the street from us where Josh takes swim lessons. I wish it was warmer weather right now so that we could enjoy it more. I feel like we haven't even hit summer yet and June is almost over!






6 comments:

Dan said...

All 3 of your windsurfing days? You go girl!

Orme Family said...

are you embarrassed Dan because you sucked so bad at it?? You just can't handle it when you can't do something. thanks for the comment.

Anne said...

So, I noticed that I wasn't even in the running for the half marathon. What? Do you think I'm a wimp? Well, I am, so good call on that. I think that picture of Kate is hot. Every man that sees this will wish they were Thomas! I'll be in SL July 18th-25th. Will you be there?

Janey said...

They are three Canadians and No I couldn't sleep with them because we had a mother paroling us! AKA the girl they were staying with. I stayed with Clara Pugsley- and yes I'm back

Janey said...

Where is this run and can you still sign up?

Alta said...

Give me some details about the race. I would love to do it.