Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Maddie!

Here she is Miss Madeline Kate Orme...just turning two.
"I'm SOOOOO big!"
A beautiful day and a beautiful birthday girl! All the kids had a great time playing soccer, baseball, and running through the water. This park is right on Lake St. Clair. We LOVE the parks in Michigan. Tyler found a friend. This is Beverly. Birthday kiss from daddy. I Love My Maddie!
Here is baby Tyler hanging out with the girly girls. Can you see that red hair?
I love you all...this much!!!Josh was busy squirting his water gun with Kyle the whole time! Josh was so excited to eat the "apple" piece because it is poison!
Dave really is quite masterful at making birthday cakes, wouldn't you say? Here is the Snow White birthday cake that Dave made.
Maddie had the greatest birthday party and was happy the whole day. We love you Matts.

9 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

I want Dave to make a cake for me! What a talent! It looks like you had a great day--Happy Birthday Maddie!

missandyd said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I love the cake. Medical school is to hard Dave should drop out and be a professional birthday cake maker!

Anne said...

She is so BIG! I love Tyler's red hair. That's awesome...I'm glad to see that gene passed on.

Fancy Nancy said...

Happy Birthday Maddie! We wish we could have been there to celebrate with you! And Dave! The cake is so cute... who knew you were a baker at heart. The kids look so cute and we are stoaked to see you guys is about a month!

Natalie R. said...

Happy Birthday, Maddie!! It looks like such a fun party! :0) I thought Josh's elephant cake last year was impressive, but I think Snow White was even cooler! Good job, Dave!

Ritch in Love said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe it's been two years.

James and Jessica Ford said...

I am impressed...the cake is awesome! Maddie looks so cute. We are on the countdown to see you guys. Kristine, every time I read your blog I start laughing. (the car story and your neighbor who sleeps naked). Thanks for the laughs. Jessie

Alta said...

Wow what a birthday, I can't believe that Maddie is already 2. So darling, and the cake is really great too.

theriddle said...

your kids are adorable! I can't wait to see them again. Will you be around this summer?