Sunday, September 4, 2011

BABY OLIVIA!

And here she is...A beautiful, healthy, 8 pound 7 oz. baby girl! (Do I really have 4 kids? It almost doesn't seem real!) Tyler has been adorable with his new sister. His first grab was really rough because I don't think he had any idea she was a real baby. After she let out a yell and squirmed around, he went back in to touch her softly on the head. He has been so careful ever since and wants to hold her again and again and again.
These two also love her a ton. It is so sweet to see how interested and involved Josh and Maddie want to be.

I have a feeling Olivia is going to love her brothers and sister too!
3 of my good friends dropped in to say hi today. Love you guys!

Yeah! Grandma Netty and Grandpa Geoff flew in to be with us for a week. It was perfect timing.

I am just SO HAPPY she is finally here. Everything with the birth went so well. I will share some details later. The whole experience was quite unlike any of the other births. She really took us by surprise when she decided it was time to be born.



We love you Olivia! (middle name to be decided tomorrow.)

I feel extremely blessed for my family; especially to be married to my wonderful husband. Dave helped me through each step of the way. (It wasn't easy!)

Now I am crossing my fingers that I have what it takes to care for 4 kids! I love you all. September 3rd was a beautiful day!




13 comments:

Jessica said...

Awww..it's official...Olivia. Love it. Congratulations to a wonderful family. I'm so happy to be friends with you guys and have these baby girls together. I hope they're buds and go on late night walks together just like their mommas!

Ash and Joe said...

yay! she's arrived! what a lucky gal to have such a loving family. good work!

Aimee said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful, of course. I'm so happy that all went well.

Briana said...

CONGRATULATIONS! She is beautiful, Kristine! And I love the name. XOXO.

beth said...

CONGRATULATIONS! She's Beautiful!!!!!!!!!

Megan said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you and hope everything is well.

Sister Abby Bowler said...

Hurray! Congrats to all of you! Little Olivia is lucky to have such a wonderful family. It was so fun to spend time with you here in Utah. Love you!

Natalie R. said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! That is so exciting, she is so adorable!! I'm so happy for you guys, I can't think of anyone who can handle four kids better than you! :0) Good luck with everything, here's to a fast recovery. :0)

Those pictures are all so sweet, you have a wonderful family!!

Don't Hit Bikes said...

YEAH!!! SO excited for you. She is lucky girl to have you as a mom. Let's talk real soon! Love you.

the Pearce Place said...

hooray hooray! We just about made it (you did and I almost did). It was fun seeing you yesterday, here we go--- adventures with 4 kids, unbelievable!

The Johnson Family said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! We are so excited for your family--all six of you! :)

Anna Crowe said...

Welcome baby Olivia! I am so happy for your beautiful family. Can't wait to read about the birth experience. I love baby stories.

Kate Nebeker said...

I want more pictures of Olivia. Blog Krissy, blog! I'm so jealous of everyone that gets to see that little thing but really just wishing I was with your guys right now.