Monday, April 4, 2011

Ultrasound today!



Orme #4 is a HEALTHY BABY GIRL!


We are all very excited. We all had a feeling I was going to have a boy......but not Maddie. She knew all along that it was a baby girl. Otherwise, "it just wouldn't be fair!" (So she says)

12 comments:

ThurberGang said...

Maddie's so CUTE!! Congratulations on your announcement. . . I've been missing you lately - hope you're doing well.

beth said...

Congratulations!

Ash and Joe said...

awesome you guys! yay for another sweet baby girl!

Diamond Evans said...

Congrats! That is awesome. Maddy is just so cute.

Briana said...

Congrats!! How exciting!!

The WALL Street Times said...

Congrats. We are so excited for you guys.
Linds

AZ Thomson Family said...

Congrats! I didn't even know you were pregnant.

the Pearce Place said...

KRISTINE!! I hadn't heard yet, so it's true, our families are all just going to have to marry eachother :) Could our families get any more perfect though? 2 of each!

Levi and Arika said...

So exciting! Congrats you guys!

Justin and Crystal said...

That is so awesome!! Good luck with everything!

Fancy Nancy said...

Yeah! Congrats! I am excited to have two little cousins together!!!

Natalie R. said...

WOW!! That's so exciting, how fun for Maddie to have another girl in the family! :0) Congrats!!!!