Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Just when I thought I was done blogging...

I have not been in the blogging spirit, however, Maddie just said something really cute as she was eating her bedtime snack.
Maddie: "Mommy, this is a weird question, but are spoons popular?"
Me: "Yes, Maddie, (laugh) spoons are popular."
Maddie: "Mommy, are forks popular?"
Me: "Yes, (laugh) forks are popular."
Maddie: "Mommy, this is a really, really weird question, but are houses popular?"
Me: "Yes, houses are popular."

....Then the conversation ended. I don't really know where it was going. Maddie just has such a cute little voice. She can't say the word "popular" to save her life. I think she has heard Josh use that word and of course she knows the song "Popular" from the musical Wicked!

I am considering taking a temporary leave of absence from my blog. (A few months)
But I would like to share with my friends out there, in case you have not heard,

I AM PREGNANT! I am due the end of August.
Dave, the kids and I are super excited! 4 kids??!! For real??!!

So, I am kind of sick of people asking me, "So are you done after this one?" They are always shaking their head in an up and down motion as if they are saying, "I hope you say yes, please say yes!"
Well, I have a new line that I will say to these people. "Oh no, we are just getting started!" I can't wait to see what they say to that!

11 comments:

Hallie Owens said...

Congratulations to you and your family. What a joy a new baby will be to all of you. All the best!

Cort Nebeker said...

i say keep em' coming! love those kids so much i can't wait for more. tell maddie pants knives are cool too just not as popular

Aimee said...

Congrats! How exciting! I think I'm going to take a road trip in May to Missouri, so who knows - you might get a houseful of rascals.

ThurberGang said...

So happy for you. And glad to see another post by you!

Briana said...

Kristine, it was so good to see you over the holidays and I am so happy to hear the pregnancy is going well. xoxoxo.

Anna Crowe said...

Wahoo!!! This is fantastic!

Anne said...

AWESOME.

Diamond Evans said...

Congrats! My birthday is the end of August (30th).

Natalie R. said...

That's so exciting, congrats Kristine!!! I'm glad your leave of absence will only be temporary, I love keeping in touch through blogs. :0) Congratulations!!!!

Levi and Arika said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Jodi said...

Congratulations! I looked at your blog tonight hoping to find out if you were pregnant yet. I am so happy for you! Have you been feeling ok? I still have 10 more weeks to go, but it feels like an eternity! I have dreams of sleeping on my stomach again...soon enough. Can't wait to hear how you are, what you are having, etc!