Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A dream fulfulled this weekend!

It was a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend with my mom and sister coming to visit. There were many highlights of the time spent together. But, I must say, there was one event that topped it off for me. First of all, let it be known that I LOVE fairy tales. I love stories about beautiful princesses, strong and courageous princes, far away castles, witches, dragons, true love kisses, and happily ever afters! Can you guess what movie I saw this weekend?! I am being 100% honest when I say that Rapunzel was always, without a doubt, my FAVORITE fairytale for as long as I can remember. I had my own books and movies (Fairytale Theater) of Rapunzel and I would dream of being her. I would make up plays with the neighbors and let down my "rope hair" from our play house for my prince to climb up. I have been waiting for Disney to make this movie for 25 years!!! This weekend my child hood dream was fulfilled! And....I loved every second of it! Seriously. "Tangled" was fun, magical, great songs, humor, awesome characters, and on and on. Maddie and I sat with a smile glued to our faces the entire movie. So, this post is dedicated to how great it is to be a little girl and dream anything our heart may desire!







These pictures were taken a while back when Maddie told me that she wanted to have a "dance party" for just girls. They were so cute all dancing around the stage. I couldn't resist joining in for a few numbers. Maddie sure has some cute friends!

1 comment:

Natalie R. said...

That's so fun, I love the pictures of Maddie dancing!

I haven't seen Tangled yet, but it looks hilarious! I'm glad that Disney finally made it just for you, and it's good to hear such a good review! Maybe this weekend I'll get to go. :0)