Fun pics of your city!! I also LOVED your previous post! Mother Theresa was so inspiring!! Yes, there is much good and so much to be thankful for! You are wonderful!
I loved city living, too, I really miss NYC!! I feel for me I either want a really big city, or a really little city. I guess I haven't really tried anything in between, but that's what I've enjoyed so far. :0)
3 comments:
Fun pics of your city!! I also LOVED your previous post! Mother Theresa was so inspiring!! Yes, there is much good and so much to be thankful for! You are wonderful!
I loved city living, too, I really miss NYC!! I feel for me I either want a really big city, or a really little city. I guess I haven't really tried anything in between, but that's what I've enjoyed so far. :0)
You're crazy! Move to idaho already!
Post a Comment