Saturday, August 14, 2010

A perfect day in Utah!

Cortney took us all up to her cabin on the 23rd of July. It was absolutely gorgeous. Her family owns land in the mountains near Coalville. We took an hour drive on the 4 wheeler up to the lake.
My brother was the photographer!

Man, did I ever luck out for such an awesome sister-in-law! Cortney is the best!

...the whole mountain to ourselves...
True love...reminds me of Wesley and Princess Buttercup.
Ty was trying to wake up from a long nap.
Even my mom was in on the adventure.
...missing my Wesley...
Hey bro, do you love it when I put picture's like this on my blog?

Josh's first time driving the 4 wheeler- with supervision!
The Matt's
Most of the time Maddie loved Dan, but she was also a little scared of him. We had to explain to her that he was just a big tease.
Hammock time!
I'm pretty sure Cortney has a crush on this little guy.
It looks like he has a thing for her too!
I have no doubt that my mom loves her grand kids. Just be easy on Josh when you play Monopoly next time!

The zip line
SWEEEEET!

A babe
What's she doing with this guy?
Thanks so much guys for loving our kids and for being so much fun!
Like I said, "July 23rd was a perfect day." Wish I could do it tomorrow!

2 comments:

Cort Nebeker said...

it's true, i confess, i do have a MAJOR crush on T. i miss you guys already, come back!!! love ya

Natalie R. said...

How fun, what a great time!!