Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy 4th of July...

From the Orme's!
This past week we spent a day in Gettysburg and since then I have reflected a lot about what this country means to me. I love our great American leader Abraham Lincoln. I really needed to draw upon his strength of character and inspiration this week. I am grateful for this country we live in. This freedom did not come with out a cost. All the soldiers who have fought, and still fight for our rights, safety and freedom have blessed my life and I feel indebted to them.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!

2 comments:

Natalie R. said...

Happy 4th of July to you, too!! Gettysburg is an incredible place for reflection and for remembering that freedom isn't easy to keep. I'm sure grateful for this country, and I'm glad we have a day to celebrate it! :0)

James and Jessica Ford said...

Cute posts. I just looked at the princess cake again and i loved it...again. Thanks for being so fun and letting us love your kids.