Maddie and Natalie Reed were dancing around being Rudolph together.
And here is the first snowfall in Indiana from last week.
Maddie wants to build a snowman SO BAD, but we might just have to wait for Utah to do that.
The snowflakes are coming!
I can't believe how fast Christmas is coming. This will be my very first Christmas outside of Utah. It is so fun being in our own home, having lights on the house, a Christmas tree up, and everything looking festive! Tonight Dave wanted to get in the Christmas spirit, so we all made gingerbread men and turned them into Christmas tree ornaments. It brought back happy memories of baking in the kitchen with my mom at Christmastime.
This weekend we went to Cincinnati for a fun birthday party for Scotty Skidmore. It was a birthday breakfast with all kinds of Christmas games. Later that day we all walked around downtown. For about an hour I felt like I was in a Christmas movie. Emily, Scotty, Maddie and I got to ice skate outside in the center of downtown. Right above our heads they were playing the movie with loud speakers, "Miracle on 34th street." I have not seen that movie forever, at least 15-20 years. I think I started to believe in Santa Claus again as I skated around while watching it! All I can say is, "I LOVE CHRISTMAS!"
2 comments:
So fun! We can't wait to see you guys! And the dark hair... wow, you go girl!!!
Oh my! You look hot! I knew that I felt a little loss of power the other day. You do really look good and I can't wait to see it in person. Way to take the leap.
Post a Comment