Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ward Christmas Party!

Last night was a big night for the Eagle Creek Ward! We had an awesome Christmas party. As part of the musical program, we had the "Guitar Girls" along with many of the ladies in the ward sing, "Oh, Come all Ye Faithful," "Feliz Navidad," and "Deck the Halls."


Jessica Bischoff, Amelia Pearce, Joanna Dickson and I have had a blast at our late night guitar practices! Thanks guys.
At the end of the program, Santa joined us on stage to talk with the kids.
Maddie told Santa that she wanted more princess dress ups.
Here is Tyler, moments before he ripped off Santa's glasses.
At least Tyler wasn't scared of Santa like most of the little babies.
Thanks for the candy cane Santa
And here we have Josh telling Santa that he wants "Star Wars Lego's" for Christmas.

It was a great night all the way around. I sang, "Oh Holy Night" and there were many other GORGEOUS musical numbers. This ward has so much talent- I was amazed!

4 comments:

ThurberGang said...

I'm so jealous!! But more, just really impressed and proud of you that you've been playing the guitar. You are such a good example to me. I should be doing it, too. . . Glad that you're making a good home for yourselves there. . .

Natalie R. said...

I wish I could've been there to hear you singing Oh Holy Night!! I love that song so much. And I totally am with Josh - I think I'm going to ask Santa for Star Wars Legos, too!!!

lynnette orme said...

Kristine, I love your poss. I haven't been on for a while since I have been with you in person. That picture of Tyler is a classic. Also, the picture of Santa. So glad the party went off--I know you worked hard to make it a success. We love you. Nettie

Joanna said...

I love the pics! You did such a great job putting together the party and program!! & Feliz Navidad turned out so fun.