Thursday, December 24, 2009

Tis the season to be JOLLY!






Merry Christmas to you from the ORME KIDS! And....Have a JOYOUS NEW YEAR!

P.S. My photographer is not only super talented and fun to work with, but is also one of my best friends here in Indianapolis. I'm talking about you Hannah Schopmeyer! I highly recommend her to anyone in the area!

9 comments:

Liz said...

merry merry christmas to you orme folks too!!!

love-- so excited to see you in a couple of days!

James and Jessica Ford said...

Cutest kids ever! Who's that photographer? You're awesome. And I really want Maddies headband.

the Pearce Place said...

THESE ARE GORGEOUS!! Oh I wish I were better friends with this photographer!!!
GOod luck on your road trip, I hope it clears up for you. I heard the storm was not as bad as it was predicted to be (at least in MN)!!
Have a fantastic trip, we'll miss you!

Anne said...

Good luck on your trek, and Merry Christmas!

Aimee said...

I think your Christmas card was my favorite this year. If only I had a good photographer close... By the way, I miss you TONS! Wish we were closer, especially for the holidays. I hope your Christmas was great!

Unknown said...

SOOO adorable!!! Jackson wants to know what Josh got for Christmas and I want to know when you're coming home!?!?!

See ya soon...miss you!!!

Jackie

suzi said...

THOSE ARE SUCH CUTE PICTURES OF YOUR KIDS!!! Merry Christmas Kristine, I am excited to see you!

The Aamodt Family said...

Kristine, so sorry I missed you when you were here. I tried to call the Ormes' house to call you back, but could never catch you. I do not have your cell phone, so call me again and we can touch base on what you were thinking about for your rooms! Hope all is well. Say hi to Dave1!

Janelle said...

what fabulous pictures! They capture how gorgeous your kids really are.