As a side note, I want to say that one of the best things about being a mom with kids getting a little older is to watch some of my all time favorite movies from my childhood with them. For example, tonight we checked out, "The Parent Trap." That movie is classic and Josh and Maddie loved it. I haven't seen it in over 15 years at least, and I still know every line. However, it is amazing how much more you pick up and understand as an adult. I was laughing the whole way through. Go rent it!
_______________THE ORME FORUM-- It will change your life..... It has changed mine. (wink, wink!)
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Happy Thanksgiving Yo!
As a side note, I want to say that one of the best things about being a mom with kids getting a little older is to watch some of my all time favorite movies from my childhood with them. For example, tonight we checked out, "The Parent Trap." That movie is classic and Josh and Maddie loved it. I haven't seen it in over 15 years at least, and I still know every line. However, it is amazing how much more you pick up and understand as an adult. I was laughing the whole way through. Go rent it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree that's one of the best things!! I keep remembering old movies and I show them to the girls. . . LOVE IT. Happy Thanksgiving!
Sounds like a blast!! I hope you didn't get run over this morning in the crowds, have a great weekend with family!
Post a Comment