Monday, November 2, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!












Another great Halloween has come and gone. Now I have to wait a whole year for my favorite holiday to come again! I never know what my kids are going to dress up as until a few minutes before. We couldn't find Maddie's princess costume, so for our ward Halloween party Maddie was "Mini Mouse" and for Halloween night, she was a "Queen Bee". Tyler was the cutest elephant ever! I never thought he was going to be able to walk in his costume, but he got around just great! Josh was a "Black Ninga" one night and decided to be a "Storm Trooper" the next. We had a great time. The only thing missing was poor David who had to work the whole weekend. We really missed him. We hope you all had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

6 comments:

Liz said...

I can't believe those fabulous looking kids!! The queen bee was beautiful and I loved the spider painted on Josh's face!! You had a great Halloweeen...I'm so glad that you love it soooooo Kristine. Lots of love to you guys! Foooof!

Liz said...

I almost forgot to mention that darling little fat elephant!! If he isn't the cutest!!!
You made my night to see these fun pictures! thanks and xoxox foof

Fancy Nancy said...

Hilarious! I can't believe Ty could move! He looks so cute! I love Maddie and Josh's costume changes, and I love that they had so many options. It looks like you had a great time!

lynnette orme said...

It looks wonderful--everyone haing a great time. The costumes are the best--all of them looks great. I just wish I could have been there to celebrate and make witches brew. Love you all. Nettie

James and Jessica Ford said...

Why didn't you tell me about the dog story and your neighbors. You have to put it on your blog. I was laughing all night after Dave told me.

The Insane Louthains said...

Seriously, that elephant costume is ADORABLE!!!! Loved hangin with you! We will definitely do it again soon!