_______________THE ORME FORUM--
It will change your life.....
It has changed mine.
(wink, wink!)
Sunday, May 10, 2009
I found a song about a little girl with Down Syndrome that is so cute I have to share it! I will be surprised if you can watch it without getting teary. Click on the link.
I miss you all. Your family picture is on mom's fridge. It makes me want to give Ty a hug everytime I see it. We hope all goes well this week with your house. We love you all. Linds
7 comments:
Christine, What a beautiful song! Thank you for sharing it.
Oh my gosh...that kid. He is the cutest thing ever. I love him. I love all your kids. I am counting down the days for the sleepover. We can't wait.
I love Ty's smile! What a cuttie, I'm so glad I was able to see everyone for a night.
I miss you all. Your family picture is on mom's fridge. It makes me want to give Ty a hug everytime I see it. We hope all goes well this week with your house. We love you all.
Linds
He is so cute Kristine and I love the song. It made me cry. What a great blessing.
I love Ty Guy
He is the happiest and most playful baby I know. So gorgeous.
Post a Comment