Friday, May 1, 2009

4 years ago...

This is actually a continuation of the post below. I found a few more pictures to add. This of course is my wonderful husband. My friend Jacqualine Cheney did my hair for the evening. I LOVE having friends that do hair! (Hint hint...Aimee and Arika!)

My highschool buddies: Anne Jacobson, Andrea Derrick, Annie Waltman, Jenny Bunnell, Alta Davis, Summer Clark, Marian Roundy, Grace Rich. I love you all!
And here on the far right was not a high school buddy, but rather my favorite college room mate at Southern Utah University. We were both vocal performance majors, but did a lot more skiing and snowboarding than singing. Everywhere we went, people would ask us if we were sisters.

3 comments:

theriddle said...

we have such good memories together!

Anne said...

Oh man, what a laugh I had at the last 2 posts. I must admit that my husband took most (actually all) of the pictures from your recital.
Also, I just wanted to clear up that I didn't get the note with the gum until we were freshman...after my year in private school to straighten me up. Obviously it worked because you wanted to be my friend again. Good thing too.
And don't worry, I still have your autograph (with kiss) from that night.
PS. I saw 17 Again again tonight. Have you seen it yet?

Grace Rich said...

These are great pictures! I really love finding old ones. Thanks for calling the other day, it was good to talk to you even if it was just for a sec. I'm so stoked about your new house and I think it'll be so great for you guys!