Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bettina's Baby Shower & Citizen Blues...

Last Thursday night Julie and I put on a baby shower for Bettina Grange. She is due in 2-3 weeks with her third baby. ( boy!!) There was a mix between some of the girls in our branch and some of the girls we met in Grenada.
There are always cute little babies that want to join the party too.
All of us in the picture above (except Bettina) are waiting for March 19th to see where our husbands will start residency. It will be bitter sweet going in so many different ways.


Julie always knows how to set a beautiful table with tasty treats.

We are excited for Bettina's little one to arrive!
Kristine, Bethany, Bettina, Jolie, Anna, Tiffany, Hannah, & Roxy

I am trying to take lots of pictures of our last get togethers.
Thank you Julie for the wonderful night and best of luck Bettina!
One more thing...
My cousin Colin passed along an email telling me about his new company. I wanted to let you all know about it. Go ahead and check it out. Best of luck Colin!
Dear friends and family,
I am currently developing a website called CitizenBlues.com that just launched Wednesday, March 3rd. If you are familiar with the website SteepandCheap.com it is very similar. Our website will offer one deal everyday on a particular brand of designer jeans or other similar designer clothing until it either sells or is replaced by another product on the next day. The clothes will be discounted anywhere between 50%-80% off retail price and will be the cheapest available. The site will offer such brands as Diesel, Citizens of Humanity, True Religion, 7 for All Mankind, William Rast, Penguin, G-Star and much more. Keep in mind it is all 100% authentic.
Thanks a lot, Colin

6 comments:

Ash and Joe said...

i am sooo excited for collin's new website!

Ross Family said...

You throw a great baby shower!! I had so much fun! Thank you for posting the pics!!

beth said...

Thanks again for the awesome baby shower! I had a great night.

lynnette orme said...

Wonderful pictures--looks like a fabulous party. The girls all look beautiful--especially Kristine. You still command a picture. Can't wait until Monday--good luck to all of you. Nettie

The Aamodt Family said...

You are so nice to "plug" Colin's new business!! You are the best! We can not wait to hear where your new adventures are going to be!! Good luck on Monday!!

Diamond Evans said...

Thank you for taking me out to lunch. I had a really great time. I hope I didn't talk your ear off.